Home 9 2020 9 August

When your child wants to live with the other parent

When a Texas child wants to change residences between their parents' homes, it can be a difficult conversation between the child and parent. The parent needs to be extremely careful not to make the situation worse when having this conversation. However, if they have...

read more

What is a Qualified Domestic Relations Order in Texas?

Qualified domestic relations orders, which are issued by family law courts, grant divorcees in Texas a portion of an ex-spouse's retirement benefits. Benefits must be part of an employer-sponsored plan for the retirement plan to qualify. It is common to draft QDROs...

read more